Sunday, February 24, 2008

Restart

OK. This blog is back by popular demand. But first, one ground rule: There are no rules... yet!
I discontinued posting to this blog because it had become a chore for me and not achieving my intended result which was to foster more discussion and interaction among the men of the men's group between Saturday meetings.
A couple weeks ago, I was talking to Dikart and John K. who told me that they missed the blog and would like to see it start up again.
They had some good input which I will get into at some point but for right now I just want to throw this thing open to you guys. What do you want out of this? What are your ideas? As for me, it has to be a joy not a job so I'm just going to post what's on my heart (Christianese for mind) rather than a formal summary of what went on at each Saturday's meeting. I'm done for now. I'll post some ideas later and if you want to do some brainstorming with me, leave a comment.

No comments: